Thursday, March 25, 2010

Who put sandpaper where my eyelids were?

I feel like my eyes are getting scraped every time I blink. Maybe my allergies are trying to play havoc with my day. Well, they need to stop! I am trying to have a good day. Just took an allergy pill so we will see how it goes from there. It is hard to get any work done when all I want to do is close my eyes.

My sholders and arms are sore from working out. I have not done regular exercise in years, but times are changing. I am tired of being so heavy! So we bought a Wii. It came with Wii Resort which is fun!! I have found out that the sword challenge is a very good way to release stress! hehe =) But anyway, yes there are some games in there that require physical activity. Actually almost all of them. Then I buy the Wii Active, it has preset work out routines or you can create your own. Which I did. I have done workouts 4 times in the last week. But Tuesday decided to add to the work out some sholder presses. That is what is making my shoulders ache, but I will continue and will over come.

On the "change of eating" (it is not called a diet!), I did really good yesterday, had a salald for lunch and dinner. Dad grilled salmon, made rice and steamed asparagus. I made a salad topped with salmon and aspargus. Stayed away from the rice! YEAH ME!! NOw to keep it up!! I am thinking of walking at lunch time today. I bought some Skechers Shape-up shoes last week, almost 2 weeks ago. These are the most comfortablest shoes EVER!! I love them. So yep yep I walk is in the works for today!

Oh, my list for work today:
1) get off internet
2) finsih spreadsheet
3) TURN OFF THE INTERNET
4) call the boss on a contract
5) start the sales jounral for March
6) do not turn internet back on!!!
7) try not to get tooo irritated with bossman today

list for home tonight:
1) Wii workout
2) PayJR. pay boy for his chores
3) start organization on desk
4) check to see if final grade has been posted from class yet
5) balance checkbook

No comments:

Post a Comment