Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What a beatiful day!

The weather is turning out to be so beautiful the last couple of days. I looked at by 18-speed when I pulled in the driveway, and really want to take a ride. But I have homework to do. Have an assingment due Friday night, and need to work on it tonight and tomorrow as Thursday I have Scout meetings.

I got home and dad tells me that there is more stuff for to look through in the garage, NO! more dust!! Ok, heres the thing, dad has been cleaning up the garage, lots of dust out there. I am allergic to dust!!! Seriously I am! So yes, I will go out here in a few and look through the stuff. Last week, found lots of books, most of those were my moms. She wanted to start a used bookstore in town, and never got around to it. There were not a lot of books, but about 100 or so. I had to keep a couple of Anne McCaffery Pern books. Love that series!!

That is about all for now,
Later all!
Blessed be!
Tina H

No comments:

Post a Comment