Friday, March 19, 2010

Operations Management Principles

Whew! Ok, here is the thing. I am enrolled in an online college, now 17 years ago I went to a college in Reno, NV. This college waits until I try to get my transcripts for my new college to tell me that I owe them money. And I not talking about a few hundred, no, I am talking a couple thousand - $2405 to be exact!!! Yikes! There was no way I was going to be able to pay them, or with my monthly budget vs. income, be able to stick anything more than $50 per month in... So I hung in there until I filed my taxes. So when I got my refund back, #1 was to pay the college!! Done! Now send my transcripts!! Well, instead of sending them the to new college, they send them to me!! So I have to stick them in another envolope and forward them on. So now the wait it to see when they finally get to the office of Prior Learning for the new college.. but in the mean time my next class was English Composition I, something that I was not looking forward to, not because I am bad at grammer or spelling.. no, I figure it is going to be boring!!! And it might be a class I took for my Assoiciates 17 years ago. So I managed to get another class bumped up yesterday!! whoo-hooo! So instead of English Comp I, it is now Operations Management Principles. Sounds a lot more interesting, and might even require me to use my brain!!! hahaha

The class that I am taking now is not very challenging. So I am looking forward to a class that is going to put me back on my toes... I have slacked in the research and schedule study time, becauase this class just did not require it.

Anyway, that is about all for now!
Tata!!!

Blessings!
Tina H

No comments:

Post a Comment