Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!!

Well, here I am sitting down at Flying Pig, having a beer and atteneding class chat. It is loud in here and my headphones would not work with my laptop. Guess I should have tested before I brought them. But that is ok, got through it. This class is pretty easy. Kinda waiting for something more challenging. This class was about the Online Experience. Ok, I could have used it when I first started, but I have been going since May 2009, and know how to get around and how to submit assingments. So they develope this class with a "Personal Action Plan" Each differnt part of it is submitted in a different way, and uses different techniques - from discussion boards, word papers, and a power point presentation. So far I have been getting 100%, but that is also becuase the teacher provides the rubrics grading sheet. If you follow along, you can't get a bad grade, unless you turn it in late.

Anyway, enough bout school, I want to complain about my son for a little bit. My boy is 12 years old, and he loves my laptop, which is ok, if he asks for permission. The last week or so he has forgetten that little tid-bit. I even found a friend of his on my laptop last week. Was not a happy camper!! Kenny got a talking to about that.

Then this afternoon while at he calls to see about going on and looking for something, so fine he has permission for that. He knows that I was planning on bringing my laptop down to the Pig while waiting for my love to get off work. I get home and find him playing a game on the laptop, in the living room. Unplugged so the power is draining! I told him, #1 you did not ask to play a game on it, and #2 if you are go and get the power cord and plug it in so that I have a full battery. Well, he takes it back to my desk, so I think ok, he plugged it in. It was not for another half an hour, that I get out there, it is not plugged in, plus he left it open! I told him, thats it!! I am changing the password! So, of course he wants another chance but he is not going to get it. So after I am done with this I am going to change the password.

Thanks for listening to me, I hope everyone had a good St. Patty's Day!!


Blessed Be!
Tina H

No comments:

Post a Comment