Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Good Wednesday Morning

I go in to wake up my son, and he is already awake!!! whoo-hooo! He just needs to get out of bed. Maybe I will to work on time today!

I need to talk about the journey to lose wieght in a family that does not eat the way that I need to eat in order to lose weight. It is my fault and no one else that I am at the weight that I am. And I don't want to tell family, No we are not going to eat that! I am ok, with making my own dinner. We buy salad mix, boil some eggs.. I can make a salad.
So last night I get home and I guess the plan for dinner changed, because my dad and my son were going to the movie, so that left Suzanna and me. I was supposed to a meeting but not feeling like a social person. So I opted to stay home. What does she want for dinner? Jack in the box! Not my ideal weight loss place. I am a fast food addict, I know this, and to break away from the bad eating habits that has caused me to be so heavy, I need to NOT EAT FAST FOOD! So I tell her that I really was not in the mood for Jack. So I did some Wii Active, got a work out! She took a nap. I woke her up because I was getting hungry. yes, we did go up town, but not to Jack, we went to Taco Time, which is better for me, and tastes better!!

Time to go and make a salad to take to work for lunch today...

Have a good day all!!
Blessings!!
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Diets can be hard when you are surrounded by people who eat whatever they want. I totally get that. But keep it up girl! I'm glad I could be of help with google reader!

    ReplyDelete