Wednesday, March 17, 2010

To Facebook or NOT?

I am a Facebook Addict! I admit it! I am hooked on a few of the applications.

First there is Zoo World, now I started this many moons ago, but it did not interest me, then my friends got into it and started sending me animals. Now threre really is not much that needs to be done in the game, just a few clicks here and there. But the thing that has gotten me in trouble is the fact that the money does not accumulate. Yes, you get a daily profit, but it does not go into your cash unless you have the application running. Now everything costs money! But some of the levels that you need to achieve are to have so much $$$ saved up, at first it was small 3 million, then 4 million, then 15, now I need 45 million!! I am at 33 million.. But it is getting kinda frustrating because I can't just leave the application on, if it is idle the clock stops! Yeah, yeah there is the treasure hunting.. where you visit each of your friends zoo islands and find the animals that has the treasure. I can do my small neighbors just fine, but get into some of the bigger ones, and the computer freezes. ggrrr.

Next is Farmville, I love farmville, you dont have to go in everyday, and the cash you accumulare depends on what crops you plant. So you just have to figure it out, say plant 2 day crops and then you know that you have 2 days until you have to go back, and then you have 2 days before the coprs wilt.. so 4 days!!! I am doing pretty good there.

Well, that is about all this morning, I have to get some work done and so I can not facebook anymore!!

Blessings!!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment