Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Alien world outside my window



Who took the air and replaced it with dust? That is all I see! Well, ok I see more but not much, visibility is at about 1/8 mile is my guesstamation. The wind is howling, and shaking my office building, which was built many years ago - like 30+. I am not sure when it was built I just remember it always being here. The lights have flickered a time or two. Maybe we will loss power, yeah!! But I still have to do even with out power.. that would just mean no computers and no phone!! Which is the yeah part!!
My allergies are kicking up a little, I am allergic to dust!! I know living in Nevada and allergic to dust??? But it usually is not too bad just as long as I don't go driving around in the desert during the summer. But bring in a big wind storm.... well, it is hard to breathe, and my skin is starting to crawl, my eyes are the worst, feels like sandpaper for eyelids!!
Anyway enough of the drama, drama, BS!!

Time to get some work done while the power is on.

Blessings to all
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment