Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Ok, for the past few weeks, I have been seeing posts on Wednesday that had mostly pictures, very little words if any at all. Now I am thinking that the pictures are supposed to be current, but I don't have any current pictures on my work computer, so these are not current but they are pictures:
What I like to change my facebook picture to when I am upset.

This picture always makes me think of two important people in my life: my sister Toni and my BFF Shari

This picture reminds me of my sister Kim! 

This was me in high school. I am the one on the right, Ang is the one waving! 
And NO! it was not Halloween! Hahahahahaha

2 comments:

  1. ...i tend to change my FB picture too...often...depending on my mood...

    that last picture...ok, so it's not halloween...uh, easter? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Easter! I was in FHA (Future Homemakers of America) and we always did the refreshements after band and choir performances. Ang and me had a great idea to go as bunnies!! hahaha It made it in the yearbook!!

    ReplyDelete