Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday

Oh I am missing my son today. He has been gone for 8 days!! It is hard, but knowing that he is with the boy scouts makes it a little easier than when he goes to his dads. It is funny to think that the leaders at scouts know him better than his own dad!

Acutally I have been doing lots of missing today - my boy, my dogs, my cats, my rats and even my fish!!!! this coming week we are going to work on the fence and get it fixed up so that we can bring the dogs over. Next week dad is going to be gone for a few days and if we dont have the cats here by then, we will get them here then.

I have been so scratter brained today that I got some school work done but not much.... I have a 5 slide power point due tomorrow, as well as a 2 page paper. YIKES!! Looks like I am going to be sneaking school work in at work tomorrow!! OH and the boy scouts are coming home tomorrow!!! YEAH my boy will be home tomorrow!!!! probably not until really late! But he will be here!!

Anyway, off to get some work done.... :)

Blessed be all!

No comments:

Post a Comment