Friday, July 1, 2011

friday at last... does my work load stop??

NO!

first let me say that I am totally upset! this morning before walking to work I typed up a blog but there was a glitch and it did not post.... no time to re-do as I did not know how long it would take to walk to work, as this was only the 2nd night in the house.

Anyway, yep I walked to work, it was a beautiful morning!! got to work with 5 minutes to spare... early? when I am usually like 5 minutes late! hahaha go figure!

after work today had to get the boy all packed up for boy scout camp, even though they are not leaving until 5 tomorrow morning. of course he was not ready!! he was about 80% or so... I did have to start putting things in the duffel bag with many threats about staying there if he was not ready and working his hiney off pulling the jungle of weeds (I should take a picture tommorow of the nevada jungle).

Anyway got him packed and down to load the trailer, now we are ready to settle in the new house for night #3 and wake up early to take him to meet the scouts at 445am.

So I am signing off and will update tomorrow, after I catch more zzzz's

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment