Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday evening...

My day did get better. I was able to get quite a bit of work done today. Although I was still really tired. The afternoon was rough. Then I thought that I was going to have to walk home. Now, don't think that I am selvish I like to walk, but I hae an assingment due by 10pm.. so I was a little butt hurt, by having to walk. Well the lovely woman was up and decided to come get me. YEAH! Tomorrow I am walking to work and she said that she will come and get me.

Classes are doing well. I am a little upset with a teacher, because he was not really teaching. He was telling us to read the text book. So not helpful!!!! Well, he had a chat today and he was actually teaching!! whooo-hooo!! Anyway, I am upset, I received 88% on an assingment.

Ok, going to finish up and hope to be in bed just a little after midnight.

Night all!!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment