Monday, July 25, 2011

Turned it down.

On Friday I posted that I had to make some decisions over the weekend. Well, what it was: I had a job offer to be a full-on bookkeeper. The pay was only 30cents more per hour. So it was kind of a tough decision. I would like the job, the opportuntiy for the job, the networking of the job. But the wage just was not enough for me to leave my job and start somewhere else.

Not to mention the unprofessionalness of the owner of the business, but that all says in my head for right now. You know how the internet is..... once you type it - it can be used against you. Well, in this case, what I would type could be used by others against the owner... so nope not going to say it!!

Getting ready for work, so gotta go and have a beautiful walk to work!!

Blessed Be!!
T

No comments:

Post a Comment