Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 8 without my boy!!!

Day 8

Ok, I have been trying to come on everyday to post something, just to have a place to put thoughts.. and I figure I would use the time while my boy is away to get in the habit of daily bloggin... it seems to be working..

Today was busy, still is infact and it is now 11:37 p.m. I have been trying to work on homework assingement, but I am tired of gettin assaulted by bugs!! I HATE SUMMER for the simple fact that bugs, flying bugs get in the house!!! The love the computer light and the desk light.. even though the ceiling lights are on, they have to come and land on me!!! aauugghh!! I have this thing with bugs landing on me!! So I am just about to call it a night! I will set my alarm for early and come out and try to get some work done before I go to work tomorrow. If not I am taking my laptop with me to work and with work on my essay during lunch hour.

I texted my boy a few times today.. I am glad that he has a cell phone!

I am stressed about this weekend.. my neice is getting married on Saturday. the wedding is only 120 miles away.. but I have another assingement due Sunday that I NEED to research for! I might swing by the library for an actual book!! that i can take with me and read some when i have the chance.. i can always read chapter 4 in my text book also.. i am sure that there is something in there also about the assingement.

ok, so i blogged!!! yeah me! it is almost midnight, i have the heebee geebbeess due to the flying shits landing on me!!! hahaha

good night sweet world!!! blessings to all who accept my thoughts tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment