Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 7

July 7

Today is so much better then yesterday! Yesterday sucked!! From Monday evening to Tuesday morning I had a sinus headache that progressed to a migraine. By the time that I got out of bed yesterday I had already woke up several times throughout the night with my head feeling like it was in a vicegrip. But usually sleep helps this things, not that night!!!

Yesterday morning was a blur of pain and tiredness. I got to work and took both sinus headache pills and migraine pills.. by ten o'clock the pain was gone but I was so out of it. For my lunch hour I leaned back in my chair and slept.

When I got home last night I had to get busy and turn in my first assingment for class. Enviromental Science. The first assingment is just an introduction posting a discussion board thread. Just about done when dad comes out to start dinner. These are the times that I hate having my desk where it is. The radio was on and it was kinda loud. Which usually does not bother me, but it was on the local country station which is staticky.. actaully when the radio is at all stations are staticky!! So I hurried up and got done with my intro and retreated to my bedroom to read chapter 3 in my text book and ended up reading some of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I have only read that book once or twice. I think possibly just once. So this would make twice.

anyway, last night went ok. tonight is the first class chat. The first real assingment is due on Friday so tonight and tomorrow night is going to be reasearch and writing.

I miss my son!! We talked a little bit on Facebook yesterday! A little bit.. like 6 sentences.. but that is ok... I am glad that he is older and that his dad is not a stupid as he was when he was with wife #3. I am also glad that my son does not have to put up with that stepmom anymore!! hehehehe

Ok, time to get to work.

Later all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment