Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 2 without Kenny

July 2nd..

Last night went ok, I was hurting! Not because Kenny is gone, but because my body does not like to have its monthly thing!! One big constant cramp!! Hurts to sit, lie down, get up, walk, sit back down... everything!! The last year or so Midol has not touched the pain really at all. Tried the white willow bark,, it dulled it a little, but not much.

Anyway, enough complaining!! Kenny called last night! YEAH!! I thought that they were heading straight to Michagan, but I guess they changed the plans. They were in Cheyenne WY. Heading to Michagan today. Kenny says it has been ok so far. Good, I am glad to hear that!

The trip to Michagan will be better then the drive over to WY. His dad can not take the other two younger one (Kenny 1/2 brother and sister). So it will just be Kenny and Mia in the back seat.

It was quiet in the house last night, I miss my bud! I expect that here in the next couple of days it is giong to get worse.... I am used to him going camping with the boy scouts and being gone for a few nights, but a month is different!!!!

We watched the Lovely Bones last night. It was different, and thought provoking. A good movie! Speaking of movies - Eclispe!!!! yeah baby!! Ok, so I love stories about vampires, werewolves, dragons and all sorts of mythical beings! But if I had to chose Team Edward or Team Jacob.. I would def go with Team Jacob!! Damn them guys are stacked!!! and tanned!! whew!!! I love the coloring on Native Americans to begin with, then throw some muscled men in the picture!!! (pant, pant) LOL listen to me!! Hey I may be a lesbian, but I appreciate the fine male form! hahahaha
1, Vin Diesel
2, Hugh Jackman
3, Matthew McConaughey
4, Sam Elliot
to name a few.... hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment