Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 3 - Nightmare!!

July 3rd

The start of the third day without Kenny. He sent me a picture message at 4:53 am, but I did not know it until later. He called me at 6:15 am. I answered to talk to him. He did not realize that it was early I would be sleeping. Where he is at it was 8:15. But that is ok, I got to talk to him. They drove through the night to reach Michagan. Even thought they only have one headlight....

Anyway, I was happy to hear from my boy!! I miss him dearly! But being half asleep and missing him is not a good thing.. the combiantion gave me a nightmare...

We (Suzanna, Kenny, and I) were waiting for a show to start. It was some type play or concert. As it with the older kids they don't like to stand around, so Kenny was looking around the area. We were in a market place or store. He had his cell phone, and I told him to stay close and check back every few minutes. For a while it was ok, then the concert opened and we were allowed to go in. There were many people behind us, and it was such a way that we could not wait for kenny to show back up.

He was not answering his phone! When we got to the auditorium he was still not there!! No answer!

so I went to have him paged, and there was too much that I had to do! They could not just page him! There was a form, an actual form!!! that I had to fill out! It was not fun! There was certain stages that had to happen before they could page him. I had to "do some gardening" (I am not sure what this means! but I had to do it!) it was only after this was done that the stage could be clearing and the next implemented.. then we could actually have him paged!

It was at this time that I woke up! I don't like having dreams of Kenny being in danger!! And having him several states away is sooo not fun!!

So, day 3 is underway...

No comments:

Post a Comment