Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 13... July 13th

Man do I have some catching up to do...

Day 9 - July 9th... very busy day! both at work and at home doing a college assingement.. did not stop until about 9p.m. by then I was so stressed and wounded up.. that I could not go to bed right away. Dad had gone to Elko Thursday evening, Suzanna was in bed as she had to wake up at 2 the next morning... so i decided to go and watch tv or a movie.. I watched Angels & Demons.. I have been wanting to watch that movie, just have not had the chance.. what a good movie!! now I want to read the book,,, I know it is usually the other way around book first then movie.. but anyway,, my boss has read the books and he says the book #3 is good!! The Lost Symbol.. or the Last Symbol.. I can't remember..

July 10,, Michelle's wedding day... I had a lazy morning.. I should have put gas in the truck before Suzanna got off work but I didn't - it was too hot to run around I wanted to go home and get some research going on my assingment for the next day.. so that is what I did.. Suzanna got home about 1pm, showered, and then we went got gas and her something to eat.. left town about 2:15.. we got to Elko just after 4pm, but Michelle would not start with out us.. so Steph was all bent out of shape! biatch!!! Reception was ok,,, too many people.. too many giggling young ladies.. too many times of Jim (the groom) saying that me & suzanna were his favorite lesbian aunts!!! ggrrrr!! i am more than that! I hate, HATE, it when people just see me as a lesbian!! I am more than that!! Suzanna is more than that!! if he would have been saying favorite aunts,, would have been different - but no he had to keep saying the lesbian thing!! anyway, that rant over! hahaha
Anyway, I wrote a blessing in their wedding card.. I will post it later tonight.. i had suzanna read it and she said I was a shit!! hahahah hehehehe.. there is nothing pagan or wiccan about what i wrote!!! it sounds like an Irish Blessing! hehehe I even put God in there, instead of Goddess & God.. I put God, just God....
Left Elko about 7.. got home.. suzanna had to go straight to bed as she had to get up at 2 again!! So what did I do??? I watched Angels & Demons again!!! and started a new cross stitch.. this is one that kenny picked up at a craft store a while back.. eventually I can work on my dragon again! oh after the movie I was ready to go to bed.. went to the restroom first, was in there reading Harry Potter #7 until 1:45... sheesh!!

July 11 - Sunday.. another lazy morning for me as I did not get to bed till 1:45.. suzanna got up at 2.. so i did not really sleep until 2:15-2:30.. then when I did get up, I had to read HP#7!! had to finish!! could not think of anything else! not my college assingment not eating nothing until it was done! this is only the second time of reading #7..
got a call from a good long time friend about 1-2 pm.. I have known her since 3rd grade.. ours dads have known each other longer... i met her because i went to the wedding where her mom got married to my dads friend.. well she called to say that her dad had died on Saturday.... what a shock!!!!!!! he was always such a good guy! dependable, knowledgeable, macguyver like mechanic....
as my dad was still in elko till that evening.. i called my sister and told her that way we could decided wether to tell dad now or wait until he got home... we decided to tell him then as i did not want anyone else to call later while he was driving or something.. so my sister told him...
the rest of the day was spent working to keep my mind off of the loss of a great person!!! RIP Ralph

July 12 - Day 12... Monday.. dad talked to Ralphs wife and found out more of what happened and found out that the funeral was Friday..
So I decided to call Kenny and tell him what happened.. I told my ex first, and then I told Kenny.. that is the first time that it was really hard to tell someone.. not even telling my sister was as hard as telling Kenny!!

July 13- Tuesday.. was doing ok, until my friend just came in to see about some food to settle her stomach with... she has to take her daughter in to see "papa" and she is nervous about what is going to happen.. her daughter is usually so outspoken and delightful.. but that is her Papa!!

Ok I am crying now and I really need to stop.. I am all caught up now and need to get some actual work done!! hahaha dang internet always intervenes...hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment