Thursday, November 8, 2012

My productive day has come to a halt

Usually, when I am sitting here doing taxes I come to a point that I need to talk to the boss about something. Not this morning though. All I had to do was finish up a few partnership returns. Now that I have done that, I can start back in again on a return I have been working on for over a week for a farm/ranch. Problem is I can not remember where I left off..... I did not leave a note like a usually do!! So upset with myself and now I have to look over the papers to see if I can refresh my memory.


On a separate note; still sending lots of positive vibes toward the place I interviewed with on Tuesday. I WANT THAT JOB!!! I could so grow experience-wise with that job! Plus to be able to have medical insurance on myself and my son.... MUCH NEEDED!!! So, lots of positive vibes to the two ladies that interviewed me!!!

Oh, a separate note.... had a hot shower this morning!!! The hot water heater has been out for about a week. I did not want to put another one in until we could see if we could find the leak.. no luck on finding leak... until the old water heater was moved yesterday..... seems when they put the linoleum down they put it down and then cut around the water heater to make a snug fit... so when the water heater (which come to find out was installed in 1996!!!) decided to stop working, it leaked right down that cutup area... *sigh* there are some flooring guys coming this afternoon to look and see how much it will cost to repair....

So you see that I REALLY NEED THAT JOB!! It starts out at $6 more per hour than I am making now!!!

LOTS OF POSITIVE VIBES, THOUGHTS, AND PRAYERS!!!!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment