Monday, November 12, 2012

Using the Pensieve

This blog is more just to get thoughts out in a pensieve type of way.

As I was getting ready for bed last night, I made a joke to the other half that went along the lines of "are you sure you are not bi?" she replies 'I am bi." We have been together for over 5 years and this is the first time that she has said that to me. Then the conversation went on...
She: I told you, I am sure I told you.
Me: Don't think so.
She: Well I know I was talking to someone about this.

All in all, it is not a bad thing nor was it a bad conversation. Just a realization of things.


Anyway, the point is... I know that there are certain male actors or types on men that interest her. There are certain actors or types of men that interest me too... not so much as to turn me on (like she was last night).
For me it is mostly the voice....

OK, usage of pensieve is done for the moment. I am at work and need to get back to it...


No comments:

Post a Comment