Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tornado

This is Tornado. I am not sure what she was doing in the picture, probably meowing to get my attention, and looking at the other cat Crystal up on the desk.  By the way, she got her name because when she was a kitten, she would come tearing down the hallway, curve into the living room and into the bottom shelf of a coffee side table.  The bottom shelf is where my dad kept his magazines; so several times a week we would come home to magazines all over the living room. It was not until I witnessed her do it one day that we figured out what she was doing. Like a tornado she blows in, wrecks the place and goes away....

This girl is a character. She loves to spend time out in the garage, does not matter time or temperate. She wants to be out there.

My only concern with her currently is that she is getting hair clumps, I am not sure if she is too fat to clean her fur properly or what, but we have been having to brush her more often and try to cut out some of the clumps.

Well, my Wednesday is drawing to a close. I need to work on homework as I was too busy with scouting stuff and popcorn ordering, but I also need to go to bed at a decent time. So in 5 minutes when it is the boys bed time it will be mine as well.

Blessed Be
T

No comments:

Post a Comment