Sunday, December 23, 2012

The last few weeks....

Working long hours the first two weeks on December in order to take off the 17th and 18th to take my dad to another town to have surgery to fix his fractured sternum. Then the stress of those two days. Then the complete exhaustion, both mentally and physically. I am still trying to get my level of energy back up.

I wanted to come on here and post a big blog about the last two weeks, then sat here not sure how to start or what to type.. just know that I am glad that my dad is no longer in pain with every movement.

Today he has been montioring his oxygen levels with a pulse oximeter that we bought at the store last night. The numbers have stayed between 94 and 97 all day.  The day after this surgery, before they released him from the hospital they were concerned about his oxygen levels, so they sent him home with oxygen tanks and a machine! The machine that has a hook up for his CPAP machine at night. 

Anyway, I am going to go and throw some frozen pizza in the oven for dinner. And maybe make so more coffee. Need to kick my brain into gear and finish some homework.

Later all and Blessed Be
Tina



No comments:

Post a Comment