Saturday, December 8, 2012

Relieved, but hesitant

Yesterday I posted a blog about how I feel like my partner does not 'know me' anymore. Well, tonight we were talking about things (not about last night, yet)... ok, let me set the story...

She was out smoking in the garage, I went to say hi.. and she said that she seen something outside. I could not see anything.. I made a joke about it being a fairie. She said no, I don't believe in them. Ok.

A few minutes later same thing, went out to talk to her and she said that the pair of eyes was closer but as soom as the door opened it was gone. I still could not see anything. 

In the kitchen a few minutes later, she confessed that she did believe in faries but did not want people to think she was crazy. I told her, that off everyone to talk to about those things it would be ME. I do believe! So she told me that the eyes were too big to be fairie or brownie. I said maybe a "sock" troll, since I had just put the socks in the wash.  She thought I was joking, I was not.

 Anyway, we had a few words. And I finally told her that just like last night I feel that she does not 'know me' anymore. If she did she would know that I believe in creatures, and that I don't freak out about certain things. The one thing lately that I have freaked out about is her being home for me, when she is home. Which means dont constantly talk/text  to your friends. 

I did suggest to her tonight, that maybe if she talked to me as much as she did her friends she would be able to remember 'who I am'.

I hope that what I said to her tonight sunk in. I don't like living with someone who treats me like a stranger but says they love me.  The emotional anguish on top of everything else lately is so not fun.

Well, I am going to go and put the socks in the dryer and I hope that if the troll takes on, it is one of mine that has a hole in it. I would willing sacrafice one.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment