Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I want to run away... I NEED a break!

have ya ever had the thought about running away from it all... well I want to.. this week has been shit,, and it is only Wednesday! Don't get me wrong, I love all the people I live with.. but I need a break! I need a break from being the only one to do dishes, I need a break from having to juggle homework vs. dinner and dishes! Last night was the topping on the cake! I blew up! Did I get homework done? NO I did not! Did dishes get done? NO, I was busy with a class chat, and fixing dinner! at the same time! It was when the boy decided to yell at me about laundry, when I am trying to listen to the teacher, that my night when from stressfull to terrible! anyway, I have a migraine today, but am here at work... lovely... (being sarcastic people... it is not a lovely day!)
 
oh, last night was one of those occasions that if I did not pull away and leave, it would have been more than just a whooping on the buttocks...
 
so, dad and I went to a restraunt had some cake and iced tea (him) pie, brandy septerater & some blended irish cream drink (me). after the irish cream drink i was relaxed enough to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment