Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Seriously.....

I worked for hours on coding and entering a balance sheet and income statement for a partnership taxes today... just to find out that the backup quickbooks I was given was not the correct one.  the boss tells from now on to ALWAYS look at the bank registers first! Well, thanks!!! That is what I get for assuming you knew what you were giving me!! Luckily I was able just to quickly code the new bs and p&l to update the entry that I inputted.  So tomorrow maybe I can make headway with getting the taxes done.

Off I go to type up the difference between managerial and financial accounting for an essay for class. What I really want to do is go to bed, my left lef has decided tonight to swell up nicely. It is becoming an aspect of my menstral cycle, I hate it!!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm that was annoying for you. One does expect to be given the right information to do the job with! Hope your leg goes down again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Star,
      I am really going to try to keep my blog going this time. I keep forgetting the password. So I made it somewhat easy... Anyway, I was reading through a few of my past posts and came upon this one. I wanted to update you on my leg. I did some (web) research and figured out that I most likely have Seborrheic Dermatitis. In my research it said that when my sores are itching to apply apply cider vinegar; and alo drink it as it helps with the dermititis from the inside. If I keep up my the drinking of ACV my leg swelling goes down. I can tell the days when I have slacked off; swelled leg and aching. My problem is trying to find ways to drink it. I am not a juice drinker, but I tried that for a while. It was ok. I even found that a few flavors of Mia (those little concentrated drink things that you squirt in water) are ok. But again, could not stick with it. I have recently found that if I make a smoothie, I can put enough in there that even my son can not tell that there is vinegar in; as he always wants some when I make one. hahaha I get a kick out of it - he is drinking vinegar and does not know it.
      Well, gonna go and work on some homework. Have a good day.

      Delete