Friday, September 24, 2010

packing

Yesterday (Thursday) I boxed up six years worth out of the file cabinets. I finally got cmart after the 2nd year and got the wheeled table (copier table- put copier on floor) and that way I jsut wheeled the full boxes from one room to the other room.

On Wednesday I moved my small office fridge and micro out of the storage and into the bosses office. So that way I can move around in the storage and organize.

Donated the bosses desk to the Domestic/Violence Shelter. They were happy to have it! I also donated the big office plants to them, they are thinking of putting them in the shelter house. I feel good.

I have spend most of today stapling invoices and weight tags together to get caught up on my filing of the growers statements. I am going to take some stapling home and hopefully be able to get caught up on last fiscal year on Monday.

Then I have to take a few days off of the packing to get the invoices and bills out.

I talked with the accountant today and asked him where I was going to be over there, he made the joke about the basement, it being cold in the winter and hot in the summer... hahahaha.. i joked back that way I can have my music playing.. LOL nah, I will most likely be in the big office next the office manager.. the other office they have available is too small for all my equipement and their equipment.. I am not even sure how many computers and monitors I am going to have when I get there!!!! I have two of everything now: computers, monitors, keyboards, mices, printers....

anyway, gonna get a little more filing done and then go home for the weekend..

blessing to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment