Thursday, August 5, 2010

hunger at night

I have lost weight in the past.. one time I lost 80 pounds.. that was about 7 -8 years ago. and guess what I have gained all of that back in that time.. there have only been two other occasions where I have been this heavy.. once when I was pregenant with my boy (so 13 years ago) and the other before I lost that 80 pounds.. so why now when I am this heavy do I think is it ok to stay this heavy for the last several months???? why????

Inside I know it is not ok, I don't like my body, I don't like several things about being so big.. so why have not I changed?? I don't know.... I have gotten complacent in life.. busy with work and school.. well I need to get some time in there to exercise that was the main reason I wanted a Wii and I even have Wii Active... but this last month I have not even played the Wii.. That needs to change! A lot about what I do, how I do it, what I eat, when I eat, how I eat.... NEEDS TO CHANGE!!!

I did go home and worked out with Wii Active after that humiliating episode from yesterday.. so I felt some what better.. If I can do that when I get home.. just 10-15 minutes that all it takes... that will get me started...

Oh, yeah I came on to talk about being hungry at night.. I know that eating after a certain time is bad.. I try not too.. the last year or so I have gotten sloppy in that and have eaten.. So Tuesday I was HUNGRY, I eat a salad about 6 and by 9-10 I was starving! but I did not eat... =) I went to bed with my stomach growling at me.. I was drinking water.. oohh, I will have to try drinking some tea...
anyway, last night same thing.. ate 2/3 of a chicken breast and some broccoli and cauliflaur (spelling?) at about 6 and then nothing else!! I was even up late until like 11:30 and did not eat! I am proud of myself..

I remember from before that the hunger at night can go one for several nights to more than a week, I am prepared for the fight!! hahaha =)

No comments:

Post a Comment