Wednesday, August 4, 2010

the day I hit rock bottom

mentally the day sucked the big one...
physically the day sucked another big one....
financially it sucked the third one....

pmsing and very broke does not go well with a kid who wants things.. even though they are less then $5 and $10 bucks... that is now $15 less in the gas tank, and I don't get paid again until the 15th...

him being on my laptop when I am work is stressfull also.. for some reason he could not type in "ecosystem" properly!!! he tried three times, then had to get Suzanna, she tried twice and finally got it... hello E C O S Y S T E M !!! nine little letters! damn kid!! and then he asks if I can change it to something easier. Even has the nerve to say he that can look around and see about doing that....WHAT?!?! I tell him in no uncertain tone of voice and words, that if he does that he will NEVER be on my laptop again!!!

ok, now on the some of the physically shit that happened to me today

on the way from work I had to stop by the store, i was not in there more that 4 minutes and some ass in a big 4 door truck had to park too close. I could not get in my truck!!! It was either climb over from passenger side - which I am not flexible enough for that.. or wait for the ass to comeout of the store... I decided to try to squeeze in.. I almost got stuck! I have this soft tissue damage on the lower back, and man let me tell you that FRIGGIN HURT squeezing in!! and then my right leg was almost not able to make it in. I was almost literally STUCK!! I felt so humilated! I could not give up, so I forced past the pain and got in my truck.. for good meassure and it did help the tension some, I slammed my door into the asses truck a couple of times. I was sooo mad and hurt and humilated. I cried on the way home! partly from the pain and partly from the humilation!

I have reached the low point, I need to change!!

No comments:

Post a Comment