Thursday, May 6, 2010

What I should be doing today..

I am sitting at work, I should be stapling weight tags to invoices ( I am like a year behind on this duty), or entering data into Quickbooks, or the dreaded packing up of files. I might not have a job after this month, granted it will probably take until the end of June to take care of everything. But the boss does not think that is it looking good that the co-op is going to continue, he said Monday that it would be a good idea to start packing up the prior years into boxes, so that way it would be easier and faster to move to storage (where ever that it going to be!!) when it comes time.


So yeah that is what I should be doing, what am I doing instead??? Just got done playing on Facebook! Checked on my zoo, my farm, and played some bingo, even won a game!!! came reallly close on another couple of games.


Now I am going to go and check on the Pioneer Woman and see what it up over there and then get started on an assingment for college that is due tomorrow. I have been exhausted in the evenings and have not had time to start typing it up.


Hasta for now!!!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment